Unistrut® Pipe / Conduit Supports Specifications
- Unistrut pipe clamps, unless noted, are punch-press made from hot-rolled, pickled and oiled steel plates, strip or coil, and conform to ASTM specifications A1008, A575, A576, A635, or A36. The fitting steel also meets the physical requirements of ASTM A1011 SS GR 33. The pickling of the steel produces a smooth surface free from scale.
- Many items are also available in stainless steel. Consult factory for ordering information.
- Unistrut pipe clamps, pipe hangers, brackets and rollers are designed for the support of electrical and mechanical services. Supports to meet nearly every requirement can be attained using Unistrut Metal Framing components.
Design Bolt Torque:
Note: When tightening 1/4" screws used with a two piece pipe clamp, a torque of 5 foot pounds (60 inch-pounds) should be used.
- Imperial dimensions are illustrated in inches. Metric dimensions are shown in parenthesis or as noted. Unless noted, all metric dimensions are in millimeters.
- Design load data, where shown, is based on the ultimate strength of the connection with a safety factor of 5.0, unless otherwise noted.