If you are looking for a cracked concrete tested
alternative to a mini dropin anchor, we have an ideal solution.
DeWalt's new Mini-Undercut+ anchor is an internally threaded, self-undercutting anchor designed for performance in cracked and uncracked post-tension concrete (PT slabs), hollow-core precast concrete, normal-weight concrete, sand-lightweight concrete and concrete over steel deck.
The Mini-Undercut+ anchor is installed into a pre-drilled hole with a power tool and a setting tool. The result is an anchor which can provide consistent behavior at shallow embedments as low as 3/4 of an inch. After
In Stock For Immediate Shipment
- Ideal for precast hollow-core plank and post-tensioned concrete slabs
- Cracked concrete tested
alternativeto a mini dropinanchor
- Redesigned ANSI carbide stop bit with
enlargedshoulder for accurate depth
- Anchor design allows for shallow embedment as low as 3/4 of an inch
- Internally threaded anchor for easy adjustment and removability of threaded rod or bolt
- Drill and drive the anchor with one tool for fast anchor installation
APPROVALS & LISTINGS
- International Code Council, Evaluation Service (ICC-ES), ESR-3912 for Concrete and Hollow-Core precast slabs, Code Compliant with
the 2015, IBC, 2015 IRC, 2012 IBC, 2012 IRC, 2009 IBC, and 2009 IRC.
- Qualified according to ACI 355.2 (including ASTM E 488) for use in concrete
- FM Approvals (Factory Mutual) – File No. J.I. 3059197
Mini-Undercut+ Data SheetMini-Undercut+ SubmittalUnistrut Service Company offers a complete line of DeWalt Mechanical and Adhesive Anchors in a wide range of sizes to safely and securely attach Unistrut structural members to concrete, block, stone, masonry, and other solid base materials. To request pricing information or to discuss a concrete anchor application, contact Unistrut Service Company for further assistance.