When our customers have problems, we listen. For years, contractors had to come up with solutions for mounting a strut system to sloped ceilings, including bending or modifying products. These tweaks are not recommended, so we knew that we had to offer a safer, easier solution. That’s why we now offer the P2788 Hinged Beam Clamp.
The Benefits of the P2788 Hinged Beam Clamp
The Hinged Beam Clamp makes mounting strut to a sloped ceiling safe and easy. This product is built to pivot up to 18°, allowing the strut to stay level with the ground. In turn, the P2788 eliminates the need for contractors to unsafely modify their products and boasts the following benefits:
- Beam Flange thickness up to 7/8” – Additional benefit never offered before!
- Beam Flange width ranging from 4” - 12”
- Compatible with any 1-5/8” Strut profile
- Serrated inside face to prevent slippage
- Slopes up to 18°
- Available in EG finish
- For use with Unistrut Channels P1000, P1001, P1100, P2000, P3000, P3001, P3300, P3301, P4000, P4001, P4100, P4101, P4400, P4401, P4520, P4521, P5000, P5001, P5500 and P5501