DEWALT AC200+™ Adhesive Anchoring System - 28oz - PFC1271150
ACRYLIC INJECTION ADHESIVE ANCHORING SYSTEM AND POST-INSTALLED REINFORCING BAR CONNECTIONS - DUAL CARTRIDGE- SOLD IN A CASE OF 8 PIECES
Contact Us today
The AC200+ is a two-component, high strength adhesive anchoring system. The system includesinjection adhesive in plastic cartridges, mixing nozzles, dispensing tools and hole cleaning equipment.The AC200+ is designed for bonding threaded rod and reinforcing bar hardware into drilled holes inconcrete base materials and for post-installed reinforcing bar connections.
- Designed for use with threaded rod and reinforcing bar hardware elements
- Evaluated and recognized for freeze/thaw performance
- Cartridge design allows for multiple uses using extra mixing nozzles
- Mixing nozzles proportion adhesive and provide simple delivery method into drilled holes
- Evaluated and recognized for long term and short term loading
- Bonding threaded rod and reinforcing bar into hardened concrete
- Evaluated for installation and use in dry and wet concrete
- Fast curing system which can be installed in a wide range of base material temperatures; qualified for structural applications in concrete and masonry as low as 14ºF (-10ºC)
- Qualified for seismic (earthquake) and wind loading
- International Code Council, Evaluation Service (ICC-ES) ESR-4027 for cracked and uncracked concrete
- Code Compliant with the International Building Code/International Residential Code: 2018 IBC/IRC, 2015 IBC/IRC, 2012 IBC/IRC, and 2009 IBC/IRC
- Tested in accordance with ACI 355.4, ASTM E488, and ICC-ES AC308 for use in structural concrete (Design according to ACI 318-14, Chapter 17 and ACI 318-11/08 Appendix D)
- Evaluated and qualified by an accredited independent testing laboratory for recognition in cracked and uncracked concrete including seismic and wind loading
- Compliant with NSF/ANSI 61 for drinking water system components - health effects; minimum requirements for materials in contact with potable water and water treatment
- Conforms to requirements of ASTM C881 and AASHTO M235, Types I, II, IV and V, Grade 3, Class A
- Department of Transportation listings - see www.DEWALT.com or contact transportation agency
SOLD IN A CASE OF 8 PIECES
Need a Large Volume Quote?
Whether it's for materials or services and applications for your project, we're happy to provide a quote to get you started.