Are you looking for Unistrut loading tables? We offer load data for nearly every section of our channel in the Unistrut Catalog, but since we get a good number of requests for Unistrut P1000 and P1001, we are including this information in a Tech Talk Post for convenient reference.
* Load limited by spot weld shear.**
KL/r >200NR = Not Recommended.
1. Beam loads are given in total uniform load (W Lbs)
2. Beam loads are based on a simple span and assumed to be adequately laterally braced. Unbraced spans can reduce beam load carrying capacity. Refer to Page 62 of the Unistrut Engineering Catalog for reduction factors for unbraced lengths.
"KO" Series .......95% "T" Series ..........85%"HS" Series .......90% "SL" Series ........85%"H3" Series ........90% "DS" Series ........70%
4. Deduct channel weight from the beam loads.
5. For concentrated midspan point loads,
6. All beam loads are for bending about Axis 1-1