We understand that not everyone has the time—or the skill—to design their project or select the best materials for their application.
We have a highly skilled team that understands how to assist with your application
Our sales associates are extremely knowledgeable about Unistrut products. They can recommend the best products for your application and help with design details too.
Not only do our team members have the knowledge to help apply Unistrut to your project, they have the skills to design the most efficient system for your needs. Many times we can recommend a solution that maximizes both time savings and budget.
We stand behind our work and can confirm application details to ensure your success.
We have talented people who can review your drawings--or develop custom drawings to bring your design concept to life.
Versatility For Any Application
The modular nature and the infinite adjustability of Unistrut
Let us facilitate the next steps of your project. The process typically looks something like this:
- Send detailed information about your project. Relevant drawings, pictures, and a detailed description of project scope
- We will review your documents and make every effort to contact you within one business day.
- During our consultation, we clarify any additional questions, discuss recommendations, and review project costs.
- A final solution is agreed upon and we begin engineering your project.
What We Need to Get Started:
- Anchor Points – will the Unistrut attach to walls, floors, roofs, or ceilings? Will the strut attach to concrete, brick, steel beams, or standing seam metal?
- Load Data – how much weight will the structure support?
- Dimensional Data – what is the approximate size of the structure?
- Drawings – our engineers can also learn much about your project from your drawings. We understand that your drawings may be incomplete or subject to change, but in most cases, even a rough drawing will provide valuable clues that help our engineers help you. Providing drawings is the most important step in the entire process.
- If you need help with any of these questions, our experts are standing by to take your call