3M™ PROTECTA® Rebel™ Self Retracting Lifeline, Web 3100425,
11 ft. (3.3m) of 1" (2.5mm) polyester web lifeline with swiveling snap hook, aluminum housing, and anchorage carabiner.
Part Number: 3100425
Contact Us today
- Swiveling anchorage loop and carabiner
- 11 ft. (3.3m) 1" (2.5cm) polyester web lifeline
- Self-locking snap hook on lifeline
- Compact, lightweight design
- Tough and impact resistant stackable thermoplastic housing
- Quick activating speed sensing brake system
- High capacity external energy absorber and impact indicator
- Several configurations available
- Self-locking anchorage carabiner
- 11 ft. (3.3m) of 1" (2.5cm) polyester web with snap hook, swiveling anchorage and carabiner.
The Protecta® SRL with web lifeline represents a major improvement in economy line self-retracting lifelines (SRL). Employers can economically replace simple lanyards with the versatility and added safety of an 11 ft. (3.3m) SRL. The 11 ft. length enhances worker productivity and mobility, nearly doubling the working area of a lanyard without disconnecting. The Protecta® SRL delivers the best lifeline length to weight ratio in the industry. The rugged aluminum housing and stainless steel working components can withstand rough use, yet is extremely lightweight. Our unique thin webbing enables a compact size that is easy to use. The compact design incorporates a smooth case with rounded corners for added comfort and ease of use. An SRL’s lifeline will extend as the user moves away, and retracts automatically enabling the user to move about within a recommended working area at normal speeds. Should a fall occur, a speed sensing brake system will activate stopping the fall and reducing the forces imposed on the user to safe levels