P1000 – 1-5/8″ x 1-5/8″, 12 Gage Channel, Solid
One of the most commonly used Unistrut framing channels is the Unistrut P1000. Unistrut Service Company supplies the P1000 along with all other framing channels manufactured by Unistrut. Refer to the following chart for more detailed information and specifications for the P1000 (click on it for an enlarged version):
1. Above loads include the weight of the member. This weight needs to be subtracted to arrive at the net allowable load the beam will support.
2. Long span beams should be supported so as to prevent rotation and twist.
3. Allowable uniformly distributed loads are listed for various simple spans, i.e., a beam on two supports. If load is concentrated at the center of the span, multiply load from the table by 0.5 and corresponding deflection by 0.8.
4. The lateral bracing factor should be multiplied by the load to determine the load retained based on the distance between lateral braces.
Available P1000 Finishes:
- Perma-Green ® III (GR)
- Pre-Galvanized Zinc (PG)
- Hot-Dipped Galvanized (HG)
- Perma-Gold ™ (ZD)
- Plain (PL)
- Extruded Aluminum (EA)
- Stainless Steel (SS)
- Stainless Steel (ST)
190 Lbs/100 Ft
(283 Kg/100 m)
Bearing Load on Channel:
Contact Unistrut Ohio today for more information or to place an order for the Unistrut P1000 Framing Channel.